City of Bushehr is the capital of Bushehr Province. Due to migration of people from rural area to this city and increase in population, the local government on existing city’s sewage system. Therefore the second main sewage line was designed and Faratec™ GRP pipes were selected for the project.
Bushehr peninsula is located in south-western part of Iran and is located by the Persian Gulf. The huge Pars-Jonobi Gas fields (one of the largest is located in this province).
- Rain which causes the soil in installation site to become extremely unstable.
- High water table.
- High corrosive soil due to sea water sedimentation and other ions
- High atmospheric temperature
- Wide trenches in order to prevent collapse of the trench.
- Placement of GRP pipes (diameters 900, 1000 and 1400 mm) in cast iron pipes where the GRP pipeline was crossing the highway and high traffic area.
- Installation in depth of 3 meter.
- Dewatering of trenches where the water table was high.
- Pipe: Faratec™ GRP pipes
- Diameter: 1000 mm
- Maximum Pressure: 10 bar
- Pie Stiffness: 5000 Pa
- Approximate Quantity: 18000 m
- Client: Bushehr Province Water & Wastewater Co
- Contractor: Sakht-Gostar chahar-Mahal Company
- Pipe delivery date:2008
- Commissioning year:2011