GRP pipe manufacturing is leading by Farassan and its technology at Faratec™ in the region, Farassan has participated in variety of projects distinguishing its products and technology of Faratec™ as one of most well-known in GRP pipe industry around the globe.
Undertaken / participated projects include but not limited to oil & gas industry, petrochemical plants, power plants, sub – aqueous pipeline and any kind of water transmission lines both nationally and internationally.
Transmission of corrosive and abrasive fluid, have become one of our specialized sector of work in all industries such as mining and crude oil.
Today, thousands of kilometers of Faratec™ pipes have been installed around the globe. We regard ourselves as a strategic partner to our clients and work closely to provide them with the best possible solution for their projects.
Scope of Faratec pipe applications
Regarding to widespread applications of Faratec composite pipes, several examples on the applications are given as following:
- Water transmission and distribution (potable and raw water)
- Sanitary collection systems
- Storm sewers
- Chemical fluids transmission pipelines in different temperatures up to 160 ºC
- Sea water transmission systems
- Irrigation and drainage networks
- Cooling water systems
- Firefighting systems
- Pipe jacking systems
- Petroleum fluids transmission pipelines
- Pipelines transferring petroleum, industrial and chemical sewage
- Hydropower plant projects
If constructing new pipelines or replacing other pipe materials, Faratec pipes deliver long, effective service lifespan with low operating and maintenance costs. Faratec pipes are usually the lowest cost option.